WESO Networking Share Fair
Every spring, WESO hosts a combined trade fair and networking event to help you discover the variety of women entrepreneurs in the Rogue Valley. WESO offers this special event to share what its members and other women business owners have to offer. It’s also a great networking opportunity to meet local women in business.FREE ADMISSION!
(Vendor tables at additional cost.)
Businesses represented range from gift items to office support to food items, jewelry, wellness products, and much more. It's a great opportunity to explore the exhibits and find out more about our vibrant community group.
You can be a part of this annual fair! Both members AND non-members can be exhibitors at the fair. It's your chance to network, show your stuff, make new contacts, and make sales. And, it's a lot of fun!
Prize drawings throughout the evening make this event truly exciting.
Everyone brings their business cards to network, network, network!
2013 Networking Share Fair
WESO celebrated our 11th fantastic year of our annual Networking Share Fair in March, 2013. The ballroom buzzed with networking, sales, and new friendships.
(Our next fair is scheduled for March, 2014.)
Attendees also won lots of prizes! Individual vendors had prize drawings from their tables and others donated products and services to the WESO prize baskets.
Thanks go the following businesses that donated to our 2013 fair.
Check out photos from past fairs!
- Fidelity Print Quick of Central Point
- Office Support Solutions & Creative Unique Gifts - Joyce Loyd
- Quail Valley Farms - Carol Vandell
- The Green Book - Larissa Owens
- Writing and Instructional Design - Cathie Izor
- Excalibur Computer Solutions - Amber Cortez
- Redline Engraving & Promotions - Rachel Reber
- Independent Xango Distributor - Kathleen Martin
- MetLife - Kathy Hathaway
- Clever Container - Gina DelGrande
- Heart Waters Massage - Anna Duval
- Illumination Graphics - Deborah Perdue
- Lotus Moon Coaching & Consulting - Kathy Kali
- Transformation Arts - Tracy Lamblin
- Comfortable Elegance - Mary Claflin
- Vault Denim - Jennifer Prohoroff
- It Works! - Monica VanDerMeer
- the new well – Lucy Seus
- Certified Raindrop Practitioner – Wendy Mankins
- Southern Oregon Bookkeepers Association