Business Beyond Facebook
Speaker: Lisa Baehr
Although Facebook ads are a valuable, inexpensive marketing tool, it can be difficult to find and build relationships with your ideal customers through this platform. Come think outside the box with social media resources like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and the new publishing tool Medium.
Lisa Baehr is the Communication Manager for Pacific Retirement Services in Medford. She oversees dozens of social media profiles.
Download flyerClick here for more info. on what they need.
WESO supports the Community Works - Dunn House Shelter and we collect monetary contributions for Dunn House Shelter at our meetings.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entrée – Glazed ham and au gratin potatoes
Vegetarian option – Baked stuffed zucchini
The meal also includes:
- spinach/bacon/mushroom salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- fresh sauteed vegetables
- warm rolls and butter
- chef's choice dessert
- coffee (regular and decaf), tea (hot and iced)
Make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to Carol Vandell at 541-292-6326. (Also, contact Carol if you have special dietary needs, cancellations or other questions about registration.) Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, December 5th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $22.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $25.00
- Non-member - $27.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $30.00
- Program only - $15.00 for online registration or payment at the door.