Discover Your Divine Sales Blueprint:
Strategies that Feed Your Soul and Make Money
Speaker: Diahana Barnes
Can selling be heart-centered? Are you a heart-centered entrepreneur ready to attract more clients? Join us to Discover Your Divine Sales Blueprint! In this highly interactive session you will discover your spiritual sales personality (like which sales and marketing strategies are perfect for you without feeling sales-y or pushy).
- Uncover Your Spiritual Personality using a fun quiz so that you can align your business and attract new clients right away
- Discover one block that is getting in your way and secretly sabotaging your sales
- Walk away with a concrete plan that feeds your soul (and your wallet) and leaves you energized and ready to take action
Diahana (pronounced Diana) - is an award-winning trainer, speaker, author and spiritual business coach who has owned her own six-figure coaching and online business since 2006. Her mission is to help 10,000 coaches, healers and heart-centered entrepreneurs easily attract clients and become the Harmonious CEOs of their business.
After juggling a demanding corporate job leading multi-million-dollar sales teams, she left because she saw precious time with her kids slipping by while she worked too much and too hard and finally said, "enough!" After leaving and fully embracing her own spiritual gifts and purpose as a coach and healer, she has rock-solid business, where clients "drop" in her lap and achieve their own success quickly and easily.
WESO supports the Community Works - Dunn House Shelter and we collect monetary contributions for Dunn House Shelter at our meetings. If you can't make it to a meeting but want to make a money donation, click here.Click here for more info. on other items they need.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight - Debbie Hodgson, Infinity Insurance Solutions
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entrée – Roast Turkey Breast with Pan Gravy
Vegetarian option – Cheese Puff Pastry
The meal also includes:
- Dinner salad
- Mashed potatoes
- Sautéed vegetables
- Cornbread and butter
- Dessert: Spice cake w/cream cheese frosting
- Coffee (regular and decaf), tea (hot and iced)
Make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to Cat Carroll at 541-890-4266. (Also, contact Cat if you have food allergies, cancellations or other questions about registration.) Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, November 5th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $23.00 online payment for dinner and program. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $26.00
- Non-member - $28.00 online payment for dinner and program. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $31.00
- Program only - $15.00 for online payment or pay at the door.