Workshops, Resources, and WESO!
WESO will be an exhibitor at the 17th annual Business Resource Forum on SATURDAY, October 26, 9:30 to 4:00 in downtown Medford. So, stop by to see us, attend useful workshops, and get more information from exhibitors.
This is a FREE information event for small-business owners and other entrepreneurs.
It's an outstanding opportunity to network, learn, and enjoy other entrepreneurs in a casual setting.
Speaker topics include "App Building", "Succession Planning" or business transfers, "Digital Marketing" and "Co-work spaces and Maker Spaces" in the Rogue Valley.
Information booths will be staffed by business and government representatives.
Sponsors' generosity allows for no-cost entry into the Forum this year, but pre-registration is required.
Check the event website to preregister. Or, to get more information contact Linda Powell, SOU Small Business Development Center, 541-552-8300 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RCC/SOU Higher Education Center (HEC)
101 South Bartlett Street, Medford (Parking in many local lots is free on Saturday)
9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Forum concludes with the Rogue COOPs Business Plan Competition ending at 4:00 p.m., with a concluding reception and the $3,000 prize money awarded.
This event is a special opportunity to:
About 25 exhibitors (including WESO) will be there for you to talk to and get information from.
- Attend seminars that cover up-to-date topics for all stages of your business
- Get free consultations with representatives from the State of Oregon and local banking, insurance, government, and trade organizations
- Get business tips from experienced entrepreneurs
- Learn about available resources to help your business thrive
- Network with other entrepreneurs
See you at the Forum!