Finding the Sweet Spot In Your Business:
The 3 Things You Must Know to Grow
Speaker: Tonya Sowles
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- You are doing all the right things, but your marketing is falling on deaf ears.
- You feel pressure from your clients, prospects and competitors to lower your prices.
- You can’t take on any more business because you can’t work any more hours. You are feeling burned out and unsure how to continue to grow.
If any of the above symptoms are true for you, then you are not operating from your Sweet Spot.
As author and serial entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz points out in his book, The Pumpkin Plan, growing an extraordinary business is just like growing an award winning, colossal pumpkin. Just as you must start with a special seed to grow a giant pumpkin, you must also start with a special seed – your Sweet Spot – to experience extraordinary business growth.
When you are operating from your Sweet Spot, business growth stops being hard.
Why? Because when you are in your Sweet Spot, you are profitable selling something unique that your best clients want more of, and you have the systems, processes and people in place to easily deliver it, without your direct involvement, over and over again.
Companies that are operating in their Sweet Spot...
- Easily attract the ideal clients for their business.
- Do not experience pressure to lower their prices, and their customers even gladly pay a premium for the value they are receiving.
- Can grow without demanding additional work hours by the owner.
Here is what you will learn:
- The Three Things You MUST know to grow your business
- How to identify your TOP Clients
- How discover YOUR Unique Offering
- Steps to Systematize Your Business
About Tonya Sowles
Tonya Sowles is a Business Consultant with a mission to help YOU become the CEO of your own business maximizing your profitability, productivity and people.
She helps you maximize your resources: people, productivity, and profitability… so that you can take the dream you have and turn it into a successful reality. Tonya has the experience and education to back it up:
- 20+ years in business management for small businesses
- Senior Certified Professional through the Society for Human Resource Management
- Speak to Inspire Method™ Certified Speaker & Facilitator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Certified Pumpkin Plan and Fix This Next Strategist
But what makes Tonya successful, she wants to help YOU - entrepreneur, small business owner, dream-haver and change-maker - create the life you want on your own terms.
She’s a powerful resource to small businesses to maximize their people, productivity and profitability to transform their dreams to success.
6:15 - Sign-in and Chat - Networking Only
6:30 (approx.) - Announcements
6:45 - Business Spotlight - Leah Halpert, Halpert Trademark Law
7:00 - Program - Tonya Sowles
7:45 - Door Prizes and Open Chat
8:00 - End meeting
Please note the following prices:
- Member - FREE
- Non-member - $10.00
This event will take place on the Zoom Platform. You must register on the website to attend the meeting.
Sign up deadline is Thursday, September 23rd at 12 noon.
Contact Gloria Thomas at email@example.com
, if you have questions about registration or if you have registered and need to cancel.
WE WILL EMAIL THE ZOOM SIGN-IN LINK AND PASSWORD BEFORE THE MEETING. So, make sure you open the reminder email or you will not be able to attend the meeting.
WESO supports the Community Works - Dunn House Shelter and we collect monetary contributions for Dunn House Shelter when you register online.