Speaker: Rob Wheeler
How to Promote Your Business With Video
If you are like the rest of us, you have probably watched tons of videos on YouTube or Facebook and maybe even on some websites. From crazy animal tricks, childish pranks, outrageous stunts, to spoofs, YouTube and Web Video captures it all. In addition, businesses, both large and small, are in the game.
- It’s a great way to gain free exposure for your company by getting in front of millions of people.
- And, the best part: it's free! No big advertising budgets are required.
For most small business owners, the thought of creating a video and posting it on Facebook, YouTube or their website is rather a foreign concept. In this fast-moving, highly-entertaining presentation you will learn:
- Why you should include video in your marketing mix
- How to create your video and make it valuable
- How to get back links to your video
- and much, much more!
Rob Wheeler is the owner of Rogue Valley IMC, an Internet marketing company that works with businesses and organizations, large and small, to build websites and social media connections, structured to create visibility, increase brand awareness and build customer relationships which leads to increased sales for clients.
He has been in the marketing and advertising field for over 30 years and continues to serve as an Executive Business Coach to clients in the Rogue Valley, across the United States and around the world. One of his personal goals is to teach local business owners how to use the Internet to build sales so that they can grow and hire employees with the intention of lowering the unemployment rate to ZERO throughout the valley.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entree - Hoisin Barbeque Tri-Tip Steak
Vegetarian option – Eggplant Parmesan
The meal also includes:
-chef's choice salad
-chef's choice dessert
-warm rolls & butter
-coffee (regular and decaf), hot tea, and iced tea
You may make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to 888-436-2338. Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, May 7th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $18.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $20.00
- Nonmember - $23.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $25.00
- Program only - $15.00 (USD) for online registration or payment at the door.