How to Create Marketing Messages with Integrity
Speaker: Lisa Manyon
Consumers and marketers alike have become increasingly frustrated with antiquated, manipulative marketing and copywriting techniques. Lisa Manyon has created The New Marketing Model for Success
to help create marketing messages with integrity. Mission-driven entrepreneurs and business owners are breathing a collective sigh of relief that there is now a way to market that feels right, comes from a place of true service, and gets results.
- Why antiquated, pushy marketing tactics aren't working
- The importance of creating your marketing messages based on your values
- Your word is your honor and you must choose your words carefully
- The NEW marketing model for success based on a relationship-first approach to marketing
- A simple formula to create marketing messages with integrity
Lisa Manyon is "The Business Marketing Architect" a content strategist for mission-driven entrepreneurs and business owners. Lisa’s formula of "Challenge. Solution. Invitation.™"
is shaping the future of the way we market today. Her relationship-first approach is friendly, effective and teaches people how to create marketing messages with integrity based on values. Her philosophies have been featured in Inc. Magazine
and alongside visionaries Richard Branson, Jessica Jackley, Arianna Huffington and B Corporations like Ben and Jerry's in the bestselling books Wonder Women: How Western Women Will Save The World
and Engage: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Workplace that You, Your Co-workers and Your Customers Love!
Lisa's innovative marketing vision is known to accurately predict marketing trends. Find out more about Lisa at her website and blog.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entrée – Oven-poached salmon fillet with lemon herb chive sauce with rice pilaf
Vegetarian option – Eggplant parmesan
The meal also includes:
- tossed green salad
- fresh sauteed vegetables
- chef's choice dessert
- warm rolls & butter
- coffee (regular and decaf), tea (hot and iced)
You may make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation. Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, April 7th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $18.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $20.00
- Non-member - $23.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $25.00
- Program only - $15.00 (USD) for online registration or payment at the door.