From Stressed to Blessed:
3 Keys to End Overwhelm and Exhaustion
Speaker: Claire Sierra
Do you feel over-worked, over-done and over-busy? This month's program will help you discover the key to feeling radiant, relaxed and thriving in your work.
Most entrepreneurs start with a great vision and passion. But hard work only takes you so far, and eventually leaves you drained, exhausted and wishing you had a steady paycheck (and a day off!) Sometimes your efforts don’t pay off, so confusion and self-doubt zap your confidence. “Emergencies” keep cropping up or you can’t get yourself to do the things you know you need to.
Discover a better way that honors your natural creativity and spirit. Reconnect with your feminine power, and tap a hidden reservoir of energy you didn’t know you had.
- What’s really getting in your way (it’s not what you think)
- How to trust your intuition – for clarity about decisions and direction.
- 3 Keys that revitalize you – without caffeine and sugar
- Rejuvenation Tools you can do in 10 minutes or less
Claire Sierra, MA, is an Expressive Arts Therapist and True Purpose™ Master Coach with two decades experience shifting women's lives from confusion, depression and overwhelm to joy, meaning and purpose. BlissBreakthrough Coaching and Consulting offers in-person and virtual private and group programs nationally. She is the author of The Magdalene Path - Awaken the Power of Your Feminine Soul. For free resources go to: www.BlissBreakthrough.com
; and www.MagdalenePath.com
for a sample chapter, meditations and more.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entrée – Beef-tip Bourguignon (sirloin beef-tips braised in red wine sauce) and garlic mashed potatoes
Vegetarian option – Eggplant Parmesan
The meal also includes:
- tossed green salad
- fresh sauteed vegetables
- chef's choice dessert
- warm rolls and butter
- coffee (regular and decaf), tea (hot and iced)
Make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to Carol Vandell at 541-292-6326. (Also, contact Carol if you have special dietary needs, cancellations or other questions about registration.) Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, November 10th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
cancellations, or other questions about registration.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $20.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $23.00
- Non-member - $25.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $28.00
- Program only - $15.00 for online registration or payment at the door.