So, You Think You Have a Good Business?
Speaker: Stephanie Hoffman
How do you know…have you asked anyone lately? Running a business is hard. Very hard! Getting regular feedback from your customers is crucial for business longevity.
During the presentation, several of the participants will have the opportunity to explain their business to the group and ask specific questions like:
- "Do you think my prices are too low?"
- "What is the most memorable experience you've had with a product or service like mine?"
- "How can I set myself apart from my competition?"
- "Who are the people most interested in my business?"
- "What’s the most effective way to market?"
- "What does my competition do better and worse than me?"
It will be a fast-paced forum for getting instant feedback on how to make a business more attractive and more interesting for potential customers. How cool is that?
Stephanie Hoffman, M.S. is a business advisor and trainer for the SOU Small Business Development Center as well as a successful entrepreneur in the business management field. She has worked with over 400 clients in northern CA and southern OR wanting to start or grow an existing business. Stephanie’s specialty is creative marketing strategies that are no or little cost to implement.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU
Regular entrée – Grilled salmon with citron glaze and rice pilaf
Vegetarian option – Pasta primavera
The meal also includes:
- tossed green salad
- fresh sauteed vegetables
- chef's choice dessert
- warm rolls and butter
- coffee (regular and decaf), tea (hot and iced)
Make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to Carol Vandell at 541-292-6326. (Also, contact Carol if you have special dietary needs, cancellations or other questions about registration.) Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, June 8th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $20.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $23.00
- Non-member - $25.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $28.00
- Program only - $15.00 for online registration or payment at the door.