Ad Agency Secrets to Advertising on Facebook
Speaker: Tisha Oehmen
Advertising on Facebook can be very beneficial for your business. But many small business owners are unsure of the best way to set up Facebook ads. And they are (rightfully) worried about wasting both time and money. At this session, Tisha Oehmen from Paradux Media Group will cover four can’t-miss elements that will help you find success advertising on Facebook.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
Tisha Oehmen is a professional brand strategist and a leader in the branding field. She was recently named a member of the Global Guru’s Top 30 Brand Gurus. With over 15 years of experience in branding and marketing, she is also the co-founder of Oregon-based Paradux Media Group and the author of the best-selling book, Finding Brand.
- How to properly define and target the best prospects with our proprietary target market development process
- The best sales mechanism to convert leads into sales without having to build complicated funnels
- The simplest way to track and measure your results and what KPI's or "Key Performance Indicators" matter most without convoluted formulas
- The "Facebook Compliance Formula" that helps keep ad accounts in good standing and prevent them from getting deactivated
WESO supports the Community Works - Dunn House Shelter and you can make contributions at the registration table at this meeting.Click here for more info. on what they need.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entrée –Slow-cooked beef brisket with mac and cheese
Vegetarian option – Cheese puff pastry
The meal also includes:
- mixed green salad with dressing
- fresh sauteed vegetables
- warm rolls and butter
- chef's choice dessert
- coffee (regular and decaf), tea (hot and iced)
Make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to Carol Vandell at 541-292-6326. (Also, contact Carol if you have special dietary needs, cancellations or other questions about registration.) Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, May 9th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $22.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $25.00
- Non-member - $27.00 for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $30.00
- Program only - $15.00 for online registration or payment at the door.