Creating a Memorable Brand: 3 Essentials You Need
Speaker: Gwenne Wilcox
What exactly is a brand?
It's not a logo.
It's not an identity.
And it's not a product.
It's the feelings associated with an experience of your product or services. This month, you'll learn how you can establish an authentic brand differentiation using brandality,
. This will be a fun and in-depth introduction to the process of brand positioning from brand "purpose" to brand "promise."
- Identifying your natural "personal" brand traits
- Defining your brand purpose
- Aligning your personal voice with your brand voice
- Identifying brand tones and how to adjust to reach specific audiences
- Positioning your personal brand with your product and services
- Finding out what's in a logo
Gwenne Wilcox began working with branding pioneers on Madison Avenue in New York City and, later, at award-winning firms in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Seattle. Her expertise in developing go-to-market strategies helped luxury brands such as American Express, DeBeers, and Stuart Weitzman increase their market share and brand loyalty, resulting in millions of dollars in transactions, while gaining national and international recognition. Since 2013, Gwenne is the CEO and Chief "Brandthropologist" at Brand Magic Marketing.
Gwenne recently launched Rock Paper Scissors Advantage, a dynamic profiling program she originated to leverage successful communication and collaborative partnerships in the workplace and interpersonal relationships.
WESO supports the Community Works - Dunn House Shelter and we collect monetary contributions for Dunn House Shelter at our meetings or when you register online.
Click here for more info. on other items they need.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight - Danielle Seay of GS*D Professional Services
8:00 Meeting adjourns
Poached Pear Salad w/Gorgonzola, Candied Walnuts and Poppyseed Dressing
Regular - House Roasted Sliced Turkey
Vegetarian Option - Cheese Puff Pastry (You must indicate this option when registering.)
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Green Beans
Hot Rolls and Butter
Pumpkin Pie w/Whipped Topping
Coffee/ Iced Tea
Prepay online or call Brenda Walleman at 541-622-2186. (Also mention food allergies or other questions about registration.) Please submit your reservation request by 9:00 pm on November 11th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. To receive a refund, cancellations must be received by November 11th.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $23.00 online payment for dinner and program.
- Phone reservations and payment at the door - $26.00
- Non-member - $28.00 online payment for dinner and program. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $31.00
- Program only - $15.00 for online payment or pay at the door.