Speaker: Tisha Oehmen
Whether you are new to Facebook or well-experienced, are you getting the most from it? Do you wish your Facebook page had a bigger impact on your business success?
This program will focus on how you can improve your use of Facebook. And, YOU can submit your questions to the speaker in advance. Just enter your questions in the form at http://paraduxmedia.com/2012/05/facebook-q-and-a-at-weso/ and she will include the answer to your specific question in her presentation. Do it now because the meeting is fast approaching!
To give you ideas, likely topics include:
- the state of Social Media today
- what the differences are between a personal Facebook page and a business Facebook page
- how to manage a business Facebook page
- how to create engagement with a business Facebook page
- what to do undefined and NOT do undefined on the Cover Photo
- your burning Facebook questions!
Tisha Oehmen is a co-founder of Paradux Media Group, which specializes in advertising, branding, website design, and social media management. Tisha is a marketing and brand advisor with successful leadership across marketing, planning and community engagement.
Possessing expertise in both front- and back-office operations, she conceptualizes, develops, and implements initiatives to foster organizational effectiveness, integrate and automate operations, and promote a competitive market position.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entree - Beef Tip Burgundy in Puff Pastry Shell
Vegetarian option – Pasta Primavera
The meal also includes:
- Tossed green salad
- chef's choice salads
- hot vegetables
- chef's choice dessert
- warm rolls & butter
- coffee (regular and decaf), hot tea, and iced tea
You may make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to 888-436-2338. Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, September 11th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $18.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $20.00
- Non-member - $23.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $25.00
- Program only - $15.00 (USD) for online registration or payment at the door.