Speaker: Mary Hambleton
Setting Goals that Resonate with You!
Often times, achieving goals can feel as elusive as finding a needle in a haystack. How do you figure out what you want to do with your life? What gives you the most joy? Where is your passion? How do you achieve your goals in this crazy busy life we lead as women? Where are the tools that will help?
This month's program will help you:
- Learn how to identify and build upon your strengths, joys and passions to build a mission and vision statement and plan for your life.
- Build a vision statement that connects your current reality to your vision with SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound) goals and objectives and learn to apply them with FIRE (Focus, Intensity, Resonating, Everyday).
- Develop at least one set of goals and objectives in place for something you’d like to achieve.
- Create a “Vision Board” to keep your goals front of mind.
- Gain practical tools to keep those goals achievable.
Mary Hambleton, of Soul Canyon Training and Development, will lead this hands-on workshop designed to help you achieve YOUR goals. Mary is a Passionate Woman, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Seminar Leader, Trainer, and Facilitator who travels around the country teaching men and women communication skills to help them achieve their life goals.
6:00 Dinner and Introductions
6:45 Business Spotlight
8:00 Meeting adjourns
THIS MONTH'S DINNER MENU:
Regular entree - Roasted Turkey with Chef's Gravy & Mashed Potatoes
Vegetarian option – Vegetable Cheese Puff Pastry
The meal also includes:
- Tossed green salad
- chef's choice salads
- hot vegetables
- chef's choice dessert
- warm rolls & butter
- coffee (regular and decaf), tea (hot and iced), water
You may make a reservation online with payment or call in your attendance reservation to 888-436-2338. Please submit your reservation request (online payment or phone) by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 10th. Reservations made after this cut-off date cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations must also be received by that date or you will be responsible for payment of the uncancelled event.
Please note the following prices:
- Member - $18.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $20.00
- Non-member - $23.00 (USD) for online registration and payment. Phone reservations and payment at the door - $25.00
- Program only - $15.00 (USD) for online registration or payment at the door.