Check out this workshop from the SOU Small Business Development Center to make sure you've got all your bases covered. Even if you've been in business for awhile, you may find out something you've missed in your plans.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
12/2 - 3:00 to 4:30 PM (Zoom)
1/3 - 10:00 to 11:30 AM (In-person)
2/3 - 3:00 to 4:30 PM (Zoom)
3/7 - 10:00 to 11:30 AM (In-person)
Get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business. This 1 1/2 hour orientation provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed. Bring your questions!
Classes are offered virtually via Zoom as well as in-person. All in-person meetings are held in Room 130 on the first floor of the RCC/SOU Higher Education Center, 101 S Bartlett Street in Medford (cross streets are 8th and Central Avenue). You must pre-register as class size is limited.
Click here for more information or to register!
- SBDC Services - Tools, resources and services.
- Feasibility - Evaluating your business idea and doing the research.
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you and your business?
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements.
- Business Plan Basics - Where to start with writing your business plan.
Fee is $20