In SOU SBDC's Introduction to Entrepreneurship, get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business. This ninety minute orientation provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed. All materials are provided. The only thing you need to bring are your questions!
Upcoming dates are:
Friday, February 28th, 3:00 - 4:30 PM
Tuesday, March 10th, 10:00 - 11:30 AM
Tuesday, March 27th, 3:00 to 4:30 PM
- SBDC Services - Tools, resources and services.
- Feasibility - Evaluating your business idea and doing the research.
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you and your business?
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements.
- Business Plan Basics - Where to start with writing your business plan.
All meetings are held in room 130A at RCC/SOU HEC 101 S Bartlett Street in Medford (cross streets are 8th and Central Avenue). You must pre-register as class size is limited. The cost is $20.